Awarding Plots to Martyrs’ Families by DHA City Karachi

February 9, 2023
Allotment of Plots to Martyrs' Families by DHA City Karachi

Allotment of Plots to Martyrs' Families by DHA City Karachi

Karachi: The DHA City Karachi has disclosed the allotment of 12,343 plots of 125-sq yards to military personnel and martyrs who depicted courage in the line of duty.
The process of allotment of plots will occur through a lucky draw, and the chosen individuals will also obtain membership according to the old practice.
According to the source, 70% of these plots are for the families of martyrs who lost their lives in safeguarding the independence of Pakistan. On the other hand, the remaining 30% are for injured soldiers or showed bravery in war operations.
Brigadier Rai Asim Mustafa, the DHA Administrator, reported the DCK Heights project in Karachi, where awarded plots were 17 of size 800 yards. The awarded contracts of 7 buildings in the first phase also occurred via a lucky draw.
The project delivers the houses of best-quality in low-budget under the supervision of the DHA Administrator. The President of Defence and Clifton Association of Real Estate Agents (DEFCLAREA), Zubair Baig, remarked that DHA City Karachi stood as the most entrusted and most suitable residential project in the country, with all the required amenities, infrastructure, roads, and communication systems in place.

Leave a Comment